1. Don’t forget to make sure your Galmatic Handbook is filled out correctly and in your glove box. Chapter 2 is all about your quick car check.
2. Check your tyre pressure and review the ‘how to change a tyre’ step by step guide on pages 22-23 of your handbook. If you don’t have a copy of the Galmatic Handbook, download these pages straight from the Galmatic websitewww.galmatic.com/about.html
3. Fill your windscreen wiper fluid with water.
4. Check your oil (page 10 of Handbook), or check out our ‘Checking your Oil’ post.
5. Make sure the battery of your mobile phone is charged.
6. If you don’t have a First Aid Emergency Car Kit, pack a container with some bandaids, bandages, water, cotton buds, safety pins and antiseptic wipes, (all available from supermarkets or Chemists).
7. Make sure you have a street directory, maps of where you are going or if you have a Satellite Navigation double check that you have packed the car charger for it.
8. Have a fantastic drive, stay safe and remember to stop every 2 hours for a break.