No your car will not cry or whimper in the heat, but yes it does get thirsty and hot and a hot cat that overheats on a hot day on the freeway can be a nightmare.
1. Pop the bonnet
2. Look around for the water reservoir (don’t remove the radiator cap)
3. Fill the water reservoir with coolant, you can purchase this from any service station or even cheaper at automotive stores
4. Fill the windscreen wiper container with water
5. Check the air in your tyres and pump them up to the recommended pressure. You can find this info on the tyre placard which is usually on the inside of the driver’s door
6. Avoid sitting in traffic if you can (yeah like we do it on purpose I hear you say)!