Saturday, August 4, 2012

5 Essential Steps To Keep Your Child Safe In The Car




We check several car restraints a week and the most common things we hear at our workshops are:

"But I had my restraint fitted last year by a professional -- why do I need to check it?"

"My child is so clever they can get themselves in and out of the car seat on their own"

"I know my car seat is in correctly as I give it a bit of a shake every now and then"

The most important thing to remember about child car restraints is that the restraint is only effective if used correctly.

Watch our 1 minute video to learn 5 essential check points to ensure your child stays safe!

Effect these steps as it could mean the difference between your children being OK or severely injured in the event of an accident.

http://galmatic.com/

How often do you check your child restraint? Do you find it hard?

No comments: